Top-tier technology now available for SMEs to finance Submission Details
Author: Naomi Willemse from MANGO-OMC.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact MANGO-OMC.
About Seidor Bluekey
Seidor Bluekey is a multinational consulting firm dedicated to providing comprehensive solutions in the field of software consulting and services, strategy, development, operations, infrastructure, application maintenance, on-demand and outsourcing; with offices in Europe, Latin America, United States, Middle East and Africa.
For more information about Seidor Bluekey, visit www.bluekeyseidor.com
About Merchant West
Merchant West has organically grown its business across the financial services sector since 1998, when it was launched as a subsidiary within a listed asset management firm. In 2002 the founding directors identified the massive potential of the business and undertook a management buyout.
Since then Merchant West has grown exponentially, adding new branches along with an expanding professional staff contingent.
For more information about Merchant West, visit www.merchantwest.co.za.
Have a look at the online visibility from 06/19/2019 to today for Top-tier technology now available for SMEs to finance:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.