Toyota Warrior Crowns Its First South African OCR Champions Submission Details
Here is the press release online –
For the full results of Toyota Warrior #5, visit www.jumpertrax.com.
For more information or to enter, visit www.warrior.co.za.
Written and distributed by Hot Salsa Media on behalf of Advendurance.
Images and Enquiries to email@example.com
Toyota Warrior Race 2018 Dates:
Toyota WARRIOR, powered by Reebok, is back with mud and obstacles built to sustain and delight the thousands of athletes, large and small, tall and short, thin and large that are ready to challenge themselves having fun building better humans.
The event calls adventure seekers from all walks of life – whether a weekend WARRIOR or an elite athlete hoping to snatch up the series title. With a Rookie, Commando, and Black Ops category on offer, WARRIOR has something for everyone.
For the first time in the popular series there will be an escape route for those who don’t find the idea of mud particularly appealing. Instead of diving into the infamous Mud Monster, participants will have the option of taking a penalty loop that will take them the same amount of time to complete. The ‘mudless’ option will not be made available to any Elite athletes, however.
Adventure seekers looking for some extra high-speed excitement have the option of entering the popular Reebok Sprint Race.
A specifically designed children’s obstacle course will be available for little adventurers, as well as a WARRIOR Kids Zone under the supervision of child-minders.
There are some exciting things in store at the 2018 TOYOTA WARRIOR SERIES, powered by Reebok:
• You can choose your own batch start times again, so enter soon to choose the batch you prefer.
• The theme for 2018 is M?ori Warrior, so expect to see a lot of tattoos and funky designs
• In 2018 the Mud Monster will not be compulsory, non-Elites can do a penalty loop and skip the mud
• Sprint Race: we have changed the Sprint Race format to make it more exciting and involve more age categories.
• Two one-day action packed events added in Bloemfontein and Nelspruit
Have a look at the online visibility from 07/18/2018 to today for Toyota Warrior Crowns Its First South African OCR Champions:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.