Values in Practice: Lessons Learned from Successfully Transforming Business Submission Details
Issued on behalf of Livingston Leandy by: Condriac
Account Executive 065 978 0721 email@example.com
About Livingston Leandy
Livingston Leandy Incorporated (LLI) was born of the merger between two of Durban’s oldest legal firms, Livingston Doull & Winterton and Leandy & Partners, which share a proud history of 130 years. Since the merger in 1989 LLI has built on the solid foundation provided by these two respected firms, establishing itself as a trusted name on the Kwazulu-Natal legal landscape. Today, LLI operates from La Lucia Ridge, north of Durban. Although located in the greater Durban area, LLI represents clients across the country through a network of correspondent attorneys. Our goal is to be recognised as a leading South African law firm with a reputation for integrity and providing expert, innovative and cost-effective solutions to our clients.
LLI is committed to being representative of a democratic and transformed South Africa. LLI is currently a 51% black-owned business and is recognised as a Level 2 contributor in terms of the Codes of Good Practice gazetted under the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Act 53 of 2003.
LLI actively promotes gender equality with 10 of our attorneys being women, including our current managing director.
Have a look at the online visibility from 07/23/2019 to today for Values in Practice: Lessons Learned from Successfully Transforming Business:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.