Van Tonder Top of OCR as he Records a Tenth Savage Beast Win Submission Details
Have a look at the following platforms to keep up to date with Jeep Team SA:
For more information please contact Bronwen Blunden on 079 060 1905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Beast Challenge Races: (all races at The Wedge Outdoor Park, Muldersdrift)
Beast #11 2 September 2017
Beast #12 7 October 2017
Beast #13 11 November 2017
For more info, visit www.thebeastchallenge.co.za
Wings for Life World Run – More information
The Wings for Life World Run is a global charity event with a unique, and uniquely fun, format. It’s a worldwide run where everybody starts simultaneously and the finish line chases you.
On one day each year, the Wings for Life World Run takes place at event locations across the planet. Everybody starts at the same time, 11am UTC. Whether it’s day or night, sunny or rainy at your location – you’re running together with the world and sharing an amazing experience.
The Wings for Life World Run is perfect for everyone, of every ability, because you set your own goals and you don’t head toward a finish line. Instead, the finish line catches up with you. Half an hour after the race starts, a moving finish line, “Catcher Car,” chases runners along the course, gradually getting faster until each one is caught.
For more info, visit www.wingsforlifeworldrun.com
Have a look at the online visibility from 05/10/2017 to today for Van Tonder Top of OCR as he Records a Tenth Savage Beast Win:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.