Water. More valuable than gold. Now easy to save. Submission Details
Author: Mari Badenhorst from Threesixoh Pty Ltd.
More Info link: http://www.bosch.co.za/en/za/startpage_18/country-landingpage.php
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Threesixoh Pty Ltd.
For the past 130 years, Bosch has been synonymous with formidable technology and craftsmanship. Simple yet elegant appliances offer complete solutions for living with innovative designs to fulfil the unique need of unique consumers. True to the brand’s philosophy “Invented for life”, Bosch continues to offer consumers quality and perfect technology for a better life. (http://www.bosch.co.za/en/za/startpage_18/country-landingpage.php)
Have a look at the online visibility from 02/09/2018 to today for Water. More valuable than gold. Now easy to save.:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.