We all know first impressions last. We start understanding this a bit more when we start losing clients because we have not made a great first impression.
Your business is your stage and when clients are visiting your office you need to put on a show for them. However a dirty office could mean that all your other efforts have gone to waste. Dusty floors, dirty carpets and an untidy reception area at your office could chase your clients away instead of making them feel welcome and ready to do business with you.
Director at weClean Professional Cleaning Solutions in Cape Town, Deon Collison says that they are encountering many businesses that are moving away from taking care of the cleaning themselves and employing a cleaning service instead.
Deon Collison highlights that when making decisions about selecting a cleaning service provider, property Managers, facilities Managers and Office Managers need to consider the following important factors:
- Experience – is the cleaning service a new comer to the cleaning industry? Do they have the experience required to confidently Manage the cleaning service without problems?
- Reviews – Does the business have good online reviews? Do a Google search and check Facebook reviews. Another great place to check is Hello Peter – https://www.hellopeter.com/
- Registration – is the cleaning business registered? Do they have a valid SARS tax certificate and are they up to date with their UIF and Skills Development Levies? Non payment of UIF is against the law.
- Provident Fund for cleaners – Does the cleaning company you choose contribute towards a provident fund for cleaners? This is an important factor, when contracts come to an end, the cleaners are often left without work for a period of time and the provident can help the unemployed during times when they are searching for employment again.
- Uninterrupted service – Often clients are contacting Deon explaining that they often struggle to find a replacement when their cleaner is off sick or that their current cleaning service is unable to arrange a replacement. The importance of employing a cleaning service is that you can continue to focus on your business while the cleaning service takes care of the cleaning even when the current cleaner is off sick or on leave.
The list goes on when it comes to choosing a reputable and professional cleaning service in Cape Town it seems.
Something that was not covered is the cost of employing a cleaning service. When questioned about this, Deon says that although you may pay more than hiring a cleaner yourself, think of the time you will save by outsourcing the cleaning? No worries about supervising someone making sure they are cleaning properly, no need to deal with disciplinary issues yourself, no need to buy chemicals and equipment each month, less payroll problems and ultimately receiving a replacement cleaner when the current cleaner is off sick or on annual leave.
Should you wish to speak to Deon Collison about how their cleaning service can improve your current cleaning service offering he can be contacted on 021 8026451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a visit to your office or building for an obligation free quotation.