YOU CAN AFFORD A HOLIDAY Submission Details
Author: Tayla Gibson from Say Watt Marketing Communications.
More Info link: https://www.firstgroup-sa.co.za/
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Say Watt Marketing Communications.
WORD COUNT 764
About First Group
Since inception in 1990, First Group has been committed to delivering world-class holiday destinations that offer unique experiences, ensuring magical and lasting memories for everyone, all the time. From coastal getaways and mountain retreats to fun-filled family holidays and bush adventures, First Group has over 25 properties in Southern Africa including well-known hotels and resorts such as Selborne Golf Estate, Hotel & Spa, La Montagne, Bushman’s Nek and Magalies Park.
As one of the leading leisure and hotel management companies in South Africa, First Group prides itself on being at the forefront of the hospitality industry and this, coupled with their vast expertise across a multitude of business platforms, has helped them develop into the multi-billion-Rand company you see today.
For more information: https://www.firstgroup-sa.co.za
Have a look at the online visibility from 02/13/2020 to today for YOU CAN AFFORD A HOLIDAY:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.