AI and Data Analytics in the spotlight Submission Details
Author: Portia Dhlamini from Trade Conference International.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Trade Conference International.
Register to attend these industry events, TODAY!
Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services Conference
Registration fee: R 9 200 + VAT per delegate
Evolution of Data analytics in Banking Conference
Registration fee: R 9 400 + VAT = R 10 810 p.p.
To find out more about the conference and registration procedures contact Jason Joseph on email@example.com; or 011 803-0009
For more 16 years, TCI has been a registered and preferred conference organiser for all major banks and financial institutions.
Have a look at the online visibility from 04/16/2019 to today for AI and Data Analytics in the spotlight :
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.