PRETORIA, 25 JUNE 2019 – APPSolve has recently launched its internal management app, APPTime, aimed at eradicating challenges in businesses such as revenue leakage, project management inconsistencies, missing timesheets, outstanding quotes, incorrect invoicing, missing expenses, lack of control and dissatisfied customers.
Development on the APPTime software application started almost from the inception of APPSolve 17 years ago, and has since evolved as the business has grown to cater for some significant business challenges that they believe are not unique in the South African market. The product is available on a subscription basis in the hope of sharing lessons learnt and innovative solutions at an affordable price for small businesses.
“Although it is important to have effective systems in place, they can prove to be costly in a small business where every cent counts,” explains Maureen Grosvenor, Head of Custom Applications at APPSolve. “We have learnt some tough lessons over the years and have spent time and money on innovative solutions. We are hoping we can elevate some of the cost pressures by providing a cost-effective scalable business management system for SME’s that can easily grow as your business does. In addition to this, we also offer an efficient team of data capturers and help desk support staff that can help you and your team with all your administrative tasks. So it’s a full end-to-end business management service”.
- Cloud Based, built to include field service environment & low bandwidth
- Mobile and Desktop APP versions for Android and iPhone
- Manage suppliers, customers, employees, contractors and applicants including cost to company and payroll
- Manage internal and external resource CV’s and skills matrix
- Manage leads and opportunities
- Manage customer and supplier contracts & multiple projects and resource allocation
- Manage billing types and schedules for example fixed, time and materials, variables, milestone based
- The ability to capture time per project with multiple entries per day
- The ability to capture employee and project expenses
- The ability to on-bill expenses to customer and integrate It with the invoicing
- Option to generate invoices per customer and project
- The ability to book and approve employee and contractor leave applications
- Message board with configurable messages
- Document upload and attachment feature (employee, contracts and expense documents)
- Notification email when time sheets are overdue
- Distance travelled logged per day
- SARS log book extract
- Export data to Excel
- Reporting per resource, project or team
- Visual representation of time captured and days not captured
- Generate PDF reports
- Integration to financial systems
- Integration to project management tools
- Integration to Telegram and Email for notifications and approvals
- Company and project profit and loss.
Organisations often invest in best-of-breed business systems without unlocking their full potential. The systems are underutilised, hampered by complex technical issues, or poorly aligned to business strategy. APPSolve’s is to ensure our customers enjoy true business value from their IT investments with simplicity and value at its core.
APPSolve was established in 2002. We specialise in consulting services across Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Cloud, Custom Software Development, integration and agnostic IT Solutions. We also offer a range of integrated solutions to perform specialised processes. Our product range includes BeBanking, an end-to-end secure host-to-host banking solution, and AfricaTradeApp, a cloud-based supply chain management system. Our services include Solution Scoping and Design, Software Implementations, Software Support, Training, Help Desk Administration, Technical Development, Database Administration, System Administration, Virtualisation and Engineered Systems. We also offer Project Management, System Health Checks, Value Added Reseller / License Management, Cloud services (Readiness and Implementation) and Business Process Engineering.
More Info on APPSolve launches new APP for small businesses in SA here: https://appsolve.co.za/apptime/