Can Landlords Pass Cost Increases onto Their Tenants? Submission Details
For more information on Just Property please visit www.just.property or call (087) 004 0149
Follow Just Property on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JustPropertySA/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/Just_Property
Paul W. Reynell
Paddington Station PR
021 447 0564
On behalf of:
Have a look at the online visibility from 09/18/2019 to today for Can Landlords Pass Cost Increases onto Their Tenants?:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.