CREATIVE WORLDS COME TOGETHER FOR AFRICA’S INAUGURAL DUVEL ‘ART OF GLASS’ Submission Details
Author: Marni Venter from Marvello and Mill.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Marvello and Mill.
Prepared and issued by Marvello and Mill on behalf of the Belgian Beer Company.
For media queries contact Lisa Pellatt – email@example.com – 084 553 4629/ 021 762 1687/4841 or Marni Venter – firstname.lastname@example.org – 082 754 0750
NOTE TO EDITORS: Enjoying a Duvel is an art form in itself; here’s the perfect pour:
1) Store your beer in a cool, dark place to preserve the flavour and aroma. Always store it upright so any residual yeast settles at the bottom of the bottle. Ensure the beer is well chilled, ideally to 5°C.
2) Take out your Duvel ‘Madonna’ glass.
3) Hold the glass at a 45° angle
4) Pour slowly (without glugging sound) along the side of the glass. Avoid any contact between the glass and the bottle.
5) Slowly bring the glass upright for a rich, full head of foam and create distance between the glass and if there’s not enough foam.
6) Ideally, beer and head divide at the height of the Duvel logo. The head should stay 1cm under the edge of the glass.
7) Sit back, admire and enjoy this iconic golden ale.
Have a look at the online visibility from 03/25/2019 to today for CREATIVE WORLDS COME TOGETHER FOR AFRICA’S INAUGURAL DUVEL ‘ART OF GLASS’:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.