Engen Penford puts Uitenhage on the World map Submission Details
About The Igazi Foundation
South Africa is a country with a dire shortage of haematologists, haematological support, advocacy and services. As the only dedicated Haematological Services NGO in the country, the Igazi Foundation lobbies provincial and national government to improve existing haematological services and facilities for sufferers, their families and their supporters. Born in the Eastern Cape in 2010, the Foundation has grown to become nationally and internationally recognised as the champion of Haematology issues in the broader struggle for better health care services in South Africa. The Foundation is a member of the Eastern Cape Health Crises Coalition (ECHCAC), committed to making health issues an important part of the national agenda.
Have a look at the online visibility from 09/13/2017 to today for Engen Penford puts Uitenhage on the World map:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.