First Group Pass It Forward with a Staff-inspired Campaign Submission Details
Author: Tayla Gibson from Say Watt Marketing Communications.
More Info link: https://www.firstgroup-sa.co.za/
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Say Watt Marketing Communications.
About First Group
As one of the leading leisure management companies, First Group prides itself on being at the forefront of delivering new and innovative products that are aligned with the latest industry trends. A massive R179 million refurbishment further showcases the Group’s commitment to continually evolve and enhance its property portfolio. Since its establishment in 1990, First Group has successfully driven its expertise across a multitude of business platforms that has developed into a multi-billion-rand property portfolio today.
Through a sophisticated global digital office network and more than 40 marketing channels throughout Southern Africa, an entire spectrum of services is offered that covers product acquisition, property design, marketing, sales, reservations, holiday rentals, resort development and resort and club management. This advantageous global footprint brings an exciting fusion of international and local trends to our doorstep and underpins their pioneering role in the revived growth of the South African leisure and hospitality sectors.
Have a look at the online visibility from 12/05/2019 to today for First Group Pass It Forward with a Staff-inspired Campaign:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.