It Takes a Village Submission Details
School-Days gives you the opportunity to build a bursary for your family’s school, college and university fees, helping you provide for their education. The platform is simple, and building a bursary is easy.
Have more questions about School-Days?
Get in touch with the member support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give School-Days a call on 086 999 0105.
About Ingane Yami
Ingane Yami Children’s Village is a permanent, loving home for orphaned and vulnerable children. The Village is based in the Shongweni Valley in Kwa-Zulu Natal and consists of individual homes, with each home comprising of a carefully selected foster mom and six children. The families are supported holistically by an on-site Village Pastor, qualified teachers and a committed support team who come alongside the moms to ensure the emotional, educational, physical and spiritual needs of each child are met.
Have a look at the online visibility from 08/01/2019 to today for It Takes a Village:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.