Rocky Kramer Joins Buckcherry European Fall Tour Submission Details
Author: Jerry Sifuentes from Allied Artists International, Inc.
More Info link: http://www.alliedartists.com
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Allied Artists International, Inc.
For More Information Contact: Jerry Sifuentes, Office of Press Relations at (626) 330-0600 x8150 from Los Angeles, (646) 350-0009 x8150 from New York or via Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Allied Artists International, Inc
655 N. Central Ave, 17th Floor,
Glendale, California 91203
(626) 330-0600 x8150 Los Angeles
(646) 350-0009 x8150 New York
Have a look at the online visibility from 04/25/2019 to today for Rocky Kramer Joins Buckcherry European Fall Tour:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.