About The Author:
Dr. Mulalo Nemavhandu is the very definition of an African Sage and a fearless writer. Though he is widely known as businessman, international scholar and leadership expert, he has researched and traveled extensively around the world searching for the bona fide origin of HIV & AIDS. He has appeared on numerous local and international newspapers, radio and television programmes.
Interview with Dr Nemavhandu on Youtube: http://bit.ly/21hGLAF
Book Available on Amazon Kindle : http://amzn.to/1UfDIH7
Shocking revelations made in Dr Mulalo Nemavhandu’s compelling new book uncovering the true origins of Aids and HIV Submission Details
Author: Craig Geswindt from Geswindt Media International.
More Info link: http://amzn.to/1UfDIH7
Images: For high res version/s of One image/s please contact Geswindt Media International.
Have a look at the online visibility from 02/21/2016 to today for Shocking revelations made in Dr Mulalo Nemavhandu’s compelling new book uncovering the true origins of Aids and HIV:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.