SYNTECH UNVEILS THE LATEST IN GAMING PERIPHERALS, SPARKFOX Submission Details
Author: Kimberley Blake from Syntech.
More Info link: http://www.syntech.co.za/newsbytes/press-releases/syntech-unveils-latest-gaming-peripherals-sparkfox/
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Syntech.
Syntech was established in 2002. Our product ranges are sourced from a variety of international manufacturers. We distribute a number of top brands and distribute an extensive range of computer related products throughout sub-Saharan Africa.
Our objective is to create solutions. We have developed our product range by offering complete solutions with several focused products that cater for individual reseller requirements. Our long-standing relationships with our suppliers ensure that we provide products which have been developed in accordance with market demands. Our distribution-orientated business structure and advanced logistics system ensure that all our clients can expect and be assured of cost effective solutions being delivered on time. For further information, please visit www.syntech.co.za or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org +27 21 514 5300
Have a look at the online visibility from 08/11/2017 to today for SYNTECH UNVEILS THE LATEST IN GAMING PERIPHERALS, SPARKFOX:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.