This signature TCI event – which was attended by more than 500 attendees in the last ten years – will focus on covering all the major “want to know’s” from attendees.
With an updated programme covering the state of debt collection industry in South Africa, technology, automation and the digital age; legal framework, governance and compliance, credit risk management and customer engagement, attending the Debt Collection South Africa 2019 Conference, is a must.
Do not forget to mark 22 & 23 May 2019 of on your training calendar.
12 reasons why you cannot miss out attending the Debt Collection South Africa 2019 Conference:
1. Learn by absorbing knowledge from the cutting edge speaker panel as they take delegates through a conference programme with topics that will cover all the updates you need to understand and negotiate the present debt collection landscape in South Africa.
2. Network and make friends with fellow delegates – representative from debt collection companies, credit providers, banks, retail and call centres.
3. Get inspired by knowledge sharing that will make you think, think and think some more. In fact you will walk away being regarded as an expert in the field.
4. Catch up with new ways of doings things – from planning to organising to monitoring the debt collection function.
5. Catch up with the latest technology developments in the debt collection field..
6. Get answers from our speaker panel on all the questions you may have.
7. Meet new vendors and suppliers to the debt collection arena.
8. With over 90% of last year’s delegates saying that It is an event worth attending, it is the best way to spend your training budget.
9. Your competitors are going to be there and surely you do not want them to think you are not part of this important industry gathering? – Southern Africa’s no. 1 commercial debt collection conference!
10. You will have fun with the organisers TCI. We are serious when it comes to eventing, but we make every event not only educational, but also fun. (We are nice people and just love our delegates!)
11. With over 17 years’ experience and having held more than 300 events, how can you not trust us to bring you the most professional event?
12. Break out of your comfort zone and enjoy the hospitality of our venue – the Indaba Hotel.
Some of the topic that will be discussed
• Case Study – review of innovations in the South African collection industry
• Intelligent debt collection techniques in an overextended market
• Tech trends that will influence the Debt Collections industry in 2019
• The revival of the Field Agent
• Managing the reputation of debt collection companies
• How machine learning can positively impact debt collection space
• Consumer Credit – Trends & Challenges 2020
Download full conference agenda
Normal registration fee: R8 800.00 + VAT = R10 120.00 p.p.
12% Discount: Group registration fee for 3 or more delegates: R7 744.00 + VAT = R 8905.60 p.p.
15% Discount: Group registration fee for 5 or more delegates: R7 480.00 + VAT = R8 602.00 p.p.
To register as a delegate e-mail Ryno van Ellewee on email@example.com. Interested in exhibiting or sponsoring then contact Jason Joseph firstname.lastname@example.org, or call TCI on 011 803 1553