Why you must attend the Annual Debt Collection Conference 2019?
Do you know what are the current challenges and opportunities facing the debt collection industry? And are you aware of the latest developments and how to negotiate credit risk, governance and compliance, data analytics, technology, customer engagement and a host of other issues impacting on the industry?
If you want to learn more, know more and be part of a better and more successful debt collection environment, then attending the Annual Debt Collection Conference 2019 is a must this year.
The event taking place on 22 & 23 May 219 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg will provide an ideal educational and social platform for professionals from financial institutions, debt collection agencies, call centres, micro-lending, credit bureaus and service providers to explore the current debt collection environment to attending delegates.
5 EXCELLENT REASONS WHY YOU MUST ATTEND THE DEBT COLLECTION SOUTH AFRICA CONFERENCE:
1. TRUSTED ORGANISERS – Trade Conferences International hosted 11 debt collection conferences in the past 16 years! TCI with a focus on the banking industry, has brought to life cornerstone events on micro finance, payments, mobile banking, call centres, cloud computing, data analytics, credit, loan origination, customer engagement.
2. INNNOVATIVE AND UP TO DATE TOPICS – Topics will cover the current landscape and outside issues effecting the industry such as FinTech, technology and automation, the rise of digital, data analytics and segmentation, customer engagement and KYC, and debt collection & credit risk management.
3. EXCELLENT SPEAKERS – With more than 30 industry specialists on the speaker panel, TCI left no stone unturned to make sure that who you see and experience on stage are the best of the best.
4. POSITION YOURSELF AS AN EXPERT – If you are active in your industry, you can develop a reputation as an expert to your peers and your clients. Those who are engaged over the long term reap the benefits by getting known in the industry.
5. NETWORKING AND ENGAGEMENT – Engage with fellow delegates, speakers and our sponsors and exhibitors