As proud owners of the Property Buyer Show, Private Property aim to expand the show to include even more advice, property deals, property service providers and anything else needed to satisfy our visitors’ property needs. Private Property aims to walk buyers, sellers, investors and future tenants through their property journey by introducing them to all the brands under one roof. Educational content will be showcased at free seminar theatres that will answer property questions from thousands of property shoppers.
In keeping with this, the Property Buyer Show will now be….
THE PROPERTY SHOW
And the new website is…
… but that’s not all that has changed!
The next show in Durban is going to be larger and livelier than anything we’ve done before.
The will show will cater for different property needs by introducing a First-Time Buyer Zone, Rental Zone, Investor Zone, Development Zone, Legal Zone and Auction Zone taking our visitors through the process and presenting them with the best property deals. The Property Show is the A to Z of property, all in one place.
There will now be 3 educational theatres where property experts will be speaking on a variety of topics such as;
First Time Buyer Theatre – Brought to you by Standard Bank
• Buying your first home… like a pro!
• Getting your finances in check and budgeting correctly
• Avoiding costly mistakes as a first-time buyer
• How to take your first step on the property ladder
Property Investor Theatre
• How to structure your property investment portfolio for maximum gains
• KwaZulu-Natal’s current best performing investment hot-spots
• Extracting value through distressed property
• Dealing with problem tenants
• What to consider before signing a lease agreement
• How you can boost your credit score
• Property inspections and damage deposits
There will also be lots of exciting offerings at the show, from the different brands that will be exhibiting. Some of these include:
• New development launches and real-life models
• Bond registration discounts
• A chance to win household items
• Free financial consultations
• And of course… FREE COFFEE!
Head down to the next show in Durban, and let’s talk all things property!
Dates: 3 – 4 August 2019, Saturday and Sunday
Venue: Durban Exhibition Centre
Get your tickets here www.thepropertyshow.co.za
R80 per day or R150 for the weekend
Joburg, keep your calendar open for the show on 18 – 20 October at the Sandton Convention Centre.