Celebrating sobriety on International Day against Drug Abuse Submission Details
About Leigh Joy Mansel-Pleydell
On 30th of September 2019, Leigh celebrates her 12th year of being clean and sober. Leigh is an addictions counsellor and professional speaker who teaches her clients how to live for today, set achievable and exciting goals, and develop a daily routine that is empowering and life-affirming.
You can connect with Leigh on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leigh-joy-mansel-pleydell-17119426/
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/leighjoyinspires/ or www.leighjoy.co.za.
Have a look at the online visibility from 06/26/2019 to today for Celebrating sobriety on International Day against Drug Abuse:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.