Ecommerce a smart way to enable an internet start-up company: Submission Details
Author: Nicolaas Maritz from Webs Ecommerce.
More Info link: http://www.webs.co.za/e-commerce-solution/what-is-an-e-commerce-shop.html
Images: For high res version/s of One image/s please contact Webs Ecommerce.
Have a look at the online visibility from 02/22/2016 to today for Ecommerce a smart way to enable an internet start-up company::
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.