Impact of African Continental Free Trade Area agreement (AfCFTA) on Africa’s Energy Sector Submission Details
Author: Thembisa Bambathi from .
More Info link: http://www.africaenergyindaba.com
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact .
Press Release Ends
ABOUT AFRICA ENERGY INDABA
2020 Theme: “African Energy – Catalysing Investment and Business Opportunities”
The Africa Energy Indaba is the continent’s definitive energy event, providing an agenda that influences energy policy for Africa. Attended by Ministers and decision-makers, the prestigious event serves as the ideal platform for achieving Africa’s energy vision for a sustainable energy future and keeping abreast of global energy competitors in this dynamic landscape. The event has proven its success year on year, demonstrating extreme efficaciousness in addressing key issues impacting the African energy sector while devising solutions to best mitigate these pressing concerns. Strategic partnerships with the World Energy Council, the South African National Energy Association and the NEPAD Planning and Coordinating Agency ensure the event is backed by leading energy drivers. The symposium provides invaluable business growth opportunities for the continent’s energy realm, subsequently inspiring much-needed transformation within the sector
Have a look at the online visibility from 01/13/2020 to today for Impact of African Continental Free Trade Area agreement (AfCFTA) on Africa’s Energy Sector:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.