Nokia 8: Three firsts in one precision designed flagship Submission Details
Author: Thenjiwe Gumbi Gumbi from Epic MSLGroup.
More Info link:
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Epic MSLGroup.
– ENDS –
For further information, please contact:
Go-To-Market and Communications, sub-Sahara Africa
Epic MSLGROUP on behalf of HMD Global in South Africa
Landline: +27 11 784 4790
About HMD Global
Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, HMD Global Oy is the home of Nokia phones. HMD designs and markets a range of smartphones and feature phones targeted at a range of consumers and price points. With a commitment to innovation and quality, HMD is the proud exclusive licensee of the Nokia brand for phones and tablets. For further information, see www.hmdglobal.com.
Nokia is a registered trademark of Nokia Corporation. OZO is a trademark of Nokia Technologies Oy. Android, Google and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. Qualcomm, Snapdragon and Kryo are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Qualcomm Spectra and Quick Charge are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated. Qualcomm Snapdragon, Qualcomm Spectra, Qualcomm Kryo and Qualcomm Quick Charge are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
ZEISS and the ZEISS logo are registered trademarks of Carl Zeiss AG used under license of Carl Zeiss Vision GmbH.
Have a look at the online visibility from 09/14/2017 to today for Nokia 8: Three firsts in one precision designed flagship:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.