SA VINYLS ASSOCIATION DONATES PVC BEACH WHEELCHAIR Submission Details
Author: Monique Holtzhausen from Aim Marketing & Communications Consultants.
More Info link: http://www.savinyls.co.za
Images: For a high res version of THIS image please contact Aim Marketing & Communications Consultants.
Notes to the editor:
• SAVA represents the local PVC industry. Members belong to a product stewardship program that requires them to use safe manufacturing protocol and to recycling PVC products at the end of their lifetime.
• The beach wheelchair contains stainless steel hardware, single motion park brakes, a 1.8 meter umbrella, an adjustable safety belt, cushion seat, storage space (bag included), and a sliding foot rest. The cushion seat is made of tough outdoor fabrics and is available in a variety of different colours and designs.
Have a look at the online visibility from 01/18/2018 to today for SA VINYLS ASSOCIATION DONATES PVC BEACH WHEELCHAIR:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.