The ‘Add Colour’ Arts Campaign for SA Youth Submission Details
About Sk8 for Gr8:
Sk8 for Gr8 is a progressive mentoring initiative that pairs up talented designers with children in need of the opportunity to broaden their mind-sets. Sk8 for Gr8 grows design thinking skills in these children, with the aim of a broader, entrepreneurial outlook for their lives. You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Imagnary House:
Imagnary House is a Cape Town-based boutique publisher and bookstore of creative children’s books and young adult literature. They have a focus on producing books born of local writers and illustrators, and aim to expand their publication list into African languages very soon. You can contact them at email@example.com.
Have a look at the online visibility from 06/16/2017 to today for The ‘Add Colour’ Arts Campaign for SA Youth:
- Google Search Results
- Bing Search Results
- Yahoo Search Results
- DuckDuckGo Search Results
- Twitter Mentions
SUBMIT Your Press Release HERE
- Answer the 5W’s and 1H: Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Be objective (keep opinions and ‘flowery language’ out of the story).
- Get your facts right.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Give credit where it is due.
- Cite references.
- Provide URL’s so that your readers can discover more.
- Rather be accurate than first.
- Start with the most important facts first and follow with supporting information.
- Don’t copy and paste your press release from word processing software – use notepad or other.
- See – Google’s Updated Link Schemes Policy and MyPR – for more info.
The press releases that gain the most attention adhere to the above guidelines, are entertaining and are NOT pure sales pitches.
NOTE: Any press releases that do not follow the above guidelines or have no bearing on South Africa, are thinly disguised adverts with no ‘meat’ are deleted.